Frequently Asked Questions
My goal is to provide the highest quality medical care and service, emphasizing a proactive, comprehensive approach to both disease prevention and wellness. These services will be provided in a relaxed, and yet professional setting. From the moment you enter my office, I want you to be completely satisfied with every aspect of your care.
Dr. Mignoli’s Credentials
- Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine, 1995; Recertified 2005, 2015
- Chief Medical Residency, University of Colorado, Denver, CO, 1994-1995
- Internal Medicine/Primary Care Residency, Department of Medicine, University of Colorado, Denver, CO, 1992-1994
- Internship, Internal Medicine, University of Colorado, Denver, CO, 1991-1992
- MD, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, 1991
- Bachelor of Science, Cum Laude, Biology, Baylor University, Waco, TX, 1987
Still Have Questions?
Contact us today.